To make sure your experience at HCCBF 2023 is the very best it can be, please review the following information and rules!
VIP Guests: 12:00pm-6:00pm
General Admission Guests: 1:00pm-6:00pm
BEER SAMPLES AND FULL BEERS
Your admission includes six (6) three-ounce samples. Additional samples are available for $2.00/ea. Full beers are $8.00/ea.
HOW TO BUY STUFF
This is a cashless event! What does that mean? Upon entry, HCCBF guests will receive an RFID wristband preloaded with six (6) three-ounce taste credits. Purchases, including beer samples, full beers, food, and festival merchandise, will be made using your RFID wristband. To make purchases, guests will need to add a credit or debit card to their wristband – similar to opening a tab at a bar – only you don’t need to sign-out or tip anyone who you leave. Credit or debit cards can be added in advance, or upon checking in at the front gate. Your card is automatically charged for all purchases. To open your account and register your credit or debit card, click here.
FOLDING CHAIRS AND BLANKETS
Yes! You can bring your favorite portable folding chairs and blankets. All chairs in carry bags are subject to search.
Please review and respect the following festival rules.
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older. No exceptions. I.D. required by ALL ticket holders. This includes children of any age.
- Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry and/or re-entry.
- The HCCBF is a smoke-free event and we ask that you respect this for the benefit of others. No smoking of any substances is allowed inside the festival grounds – this includes e-cigarettes and vapes of any kind.
- The HCCBF reserves the right to cut-off and/or remove individuals from the festival who become overly intoxicated, unruly, or exhibit other distasteful and/or lewd behavior.
- Have a great time – it’s a beer festival after all.
The following items are not allowed inside the festival grounds for any reason. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from the festival.
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Aerosol containers – including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Firearms, explosives, or weapons of any kind – including pepper spray, fireworks, etc.
- Outside food or beverage – including alcohol
- Balls, frisbees, or flying disks
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any type
- Glass or glass containers
- Pets – except registered service animals
- Anyone under the age of 21 – including children of any age
- Bad attitudes
HCCBF prides itself on booking top quality local music acts for our guests enjoyment. With live music comes amplified sound that may be bothersome to some. Please be aware of this and plan appropriately by bringing proper hearing protection if necessary.
The VIP section is for our VIP guests only. Please have your VIP bracelet visible when entering.
An empty stomach and beer tasting can spell disaster so be sure to keep yourself hydrated and nourished during the festival. Food trucks will be on site and serving up tasty vittles and non-alcoholic beverages. Please see the Food Trucks page for more information.
Parking is free for all attendees, volunteers, and vendors. All parking is at Gate 4 on Common Street. Please have your ticket(s) ready so our parking volunteers can direct you to the appropriate lot. Shuttle carts will be available for persons with mobility issues. The Hill Country Craft Beer Festival is not responsible for items left in parked cars. Do not leave pets in vehicles.
Calling all you do-gooder volunteering types! Do you like getting in FREE to craft beer festivals? FREE t-shirts? Talking to people about beer? Drinking beer? Giving back to your community? Then you need to volunteer for the HCCBF. In order for this event to be successful and generate funds for our community, we rely on hundreds of volunteers to work many different jobs including set-up, entry check-in, wristband assistance, beer teams, parking, VIP area, runners, merchandise, and clean-up/tear down. If you are interested in volunteering for a great cause, CLICK HERE to sign-up.
All ticket sales are final – no refunds.
This event is held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable due to inclement weather.