To make sure your experience is the best it can be, check out these tips and rules!
VIP: Gates open at noon
General Admission: Gates open at 1pm
You’ll receive SIX three-ounce samples of our selection of over 100 beers. You can purchase additional samples for two tickets ($2). You can purchase 16-ounce pours of any beer for seven tickets ($7).
How to Buy Things:
Beer purchases must be made with tickets. You can purchase tickets at the festival with cash (ATMs will be on site) or with a credit card.
Food purchases are at the discretion of the vendor. They will not accept tickets, so plan on cash or charge.
Yes! You can bring your favorite portable, folding chair. All chairs in bags are subject to search.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
This is a smoke-free event. No smoking, E-Cigs, or Vaping inside festival.
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen and personal beauty products)
- Firearms, explosives, or weapons of any kind (pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol)
- Balls, frisbees, or flying disks
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass or glass containers
- Pets (except service animals)
The Hill Country Craft Beer Festivals is not responsible for items left in parked cars.
This event is rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
Look for either the VIP Parking or General Admission Parking sign when you arrive at the festival. Please have your ticket(s) ready so our parking volunteers can confirm which lot you are to use.